Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hello There!



Hello! I’m so glad you decided to visit. If you’re like me and love the look of old French farmhouses, as well as the slow, relaxed, simplicity of the French lifestyle, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve started this blog to show you how to create that look in your own home without spending a lot of money to do it.  With a little patience, a little paint, and a whole lot of creativity, you can certainly recreate that look in your space too. I hope you’ll check back often and join me as I hunt for just the right pieces and turn them into something fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adding Greenery to your Space

A bit of greenery in your space is always a good idea. It adds life to your room and a wonderful bit of color too. I made this topiary ...